Seven-point Pre-delivery Setup
Before delivery, DrPeppler Classical Guitars will set up each guitar especially for the purchaser by:
1. Inspecting the guitar for structural integrity and build quality.
2. Adjusting the truss rod, where installed, to achieve optimum neck inclination.
3. Adjusting the action (height of 6th string above the 12th fret) to customer specifications between 3.5mm and 4.0mm.
4. Adjusting the nut where necessary so that the action at the 1st fret is comfortable.
5. Checking for acceptable intonation on each string.
6. Lubricating the machine tuners.
7. Polishing out any minor blemishes